In today’s world with desk confined jobs, the number of people with neck pains and head pains is growing. It causes difficulties to the people who no matter what have to show up to work the next day leading to a series of serious diseases that cause problems in the later stage if proper treatment is not taken right away. To set a relief from this, Neck Hammock is the solution for those who are suffering from severe neck pain. Read the Neck Hammock review for more details of the device.
What is Neck Hammock?
Neck Hammock is a product specifically designed to cope up with the neck pain and headaches and treating some of its symptoms. Devise has small hammocks that support the head which stress the vertebral space of the spine. With the use of only 10 minutes, it provides pain relief and blood flow and provides oxygen to the brain. The make-up material of the product is soft which does not rub against the skin causing rashes. It is a portal device that you can carry anywhere with you and it is very cost-effective. Now say bye to all the expensive physiotherapies and doctors and adopt Neck Hammock for instant relief from the pain.
Best Suited for Whom?
- If you spend a long time on mobile phones or laptops.
- Neck remains in stress for a longer period. It could be because of phones or heavy exercise.
- Suffering from a herniated disk or compressed nerve.
- Hunching of the Shoulders also causes neck pain.
- The sleeping pattern is not good.
Features of Neck Hammock
The material in the device is durable and is also medically approved which makes it sturdy and good for long term use. The neck traction slings are sewed with cozy foam pads for better comfort.
Easily Attachable Straps:
The loops of the device can be attached easily to doors, ceilings, and railings which makes them flexible and make them portable in nature. The loop straps end makes it easy to hook in.
It is a feature to provide better comfort of the customer while resting the neck on the hammock. By sliding the input on the eyes the customer can have better comfort.
Simplicity of use:
Without proper treatment, the neck pains that are caused after a long day of work or exercise can worsen and causes discomfort. It can cause strain on the muscles. With the neck hammock being completely handy, it can provide instant relief to the neck muscle tenderness. All you need to do is place your head on the neck traction sling and let the hammock do the rest.
Improves Blood Circulation:
Low blood circulation can cause neck and joint pain. In the absence of proper blood supply, neck muscle efficiency can be reduced. Neck traction hammocks help in the better blood flow in the body and provide comfort to the user.
Replaces Physical Therapy:
In the case of neck and joint pains, the ideal option the customer chooses is physical therapy but with this product, the need for physical therapy can be eliminated and thus help in recovery in a better way.
Tips for using Neck Hammock:
- Neck hammock should be used in the instance the person feels the pain as any delay might cause less relief later.
- The hammock provides the most relief when a person is lying on the floor on a mat. While using the hammock in this position, it affects the back in a better way and provides better comfort.
- For the device to work better, the customer should choose the right spot for using it. The manufacturer recommends to use it on doorknobs also but it can be dangerous for the customer as all the doorknobs are not equally strong. The use of heavy furniture is advisable.
- The customer should stick to the use of the hammock for 10 minutes only. Long use on a regular basis can cause serious damage to the head, back or spine.
Pros of Neck Hammock
- Provides pain relief at home.
- It is a cost-effective product.
- The device is helpful in stretching and relaxing the muscles.
- Helps in increasing blood flow into the muscles and helps in treating pinch nerve which causes tension.
- Neck Hammock does not require any therapist and is a modern way to relieve pain.
Cons of Neck Hammock:
- The customers felt a bit uncomfortable while using a neck hammock.
- Due to the lack of instructions, the users felt a bit difficulty in setting it up.
- It can worsen the symptoms if not used properly.
- The Padding on the collar is not very comforting.
Neck Hammock is a very handy product and it should be on your hit list if you are tired of spending too much on physical therapies and doctors. The device is portable, hence, is easy to carry anywhere. It is very easy to use the product and is also cost-effective. The Hammock can also help in relieving the symptoms of slipped disks and tension headaches. Moreover, the device is effective for curing pains at home without any major complications.