Eyesight gets weaker with age as this is a natural phenomenon that happens to every person. The lens in the eyes hardens and it is natural to lose focus. Every person does not experience it but many people do. As we grow above the age of 50, we notice a slight change in our eyesight. Having glasses with proper perception is extremely important but for that daily visits to the doctor are important. But EyeQue is the solution to your problem. EyeQue is a vision check device that allows you to quickly check your vision using a small device and your smartphone.
What is EyeQue?
It is a personal vision tracker that turns your smartphone into a fully functional vision test without any hard procedure. It allows you to test your vision in less than 3 minutes. To start the test, all you need to do is attach the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your smartphone and follow those instructions that appear on your screen. The test is made simple so that every person can do it. You need to adjust the green and red line using the buttons on your device so that the lines merge and form a single yellow line.
The EyeQue Vision Check helps you to measure the lens power to correct your nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and near vision ADD. Once the test is done, you are given complete vision details and can order your glasses if you need them. It can check your eyesight multiple times before going to the doctor. With the help of this, you can prevent and diagnose disease before it even strikes.
Features of EyeQue
Saves Tons of Time
There is no need to visit the eye doctor with the EyeQue Vision Tester. Not to waste time with appointments from time to time to visit the doctor for eye check-ups.
It Paid for Itself Immediately
The EyeQue is cost-effective and it costs far less than the monthly appointments that had to be taken by you at the eye doctor.
EyeQue generates trustworthy results and the device is checked thoroughly by the makers.
Advantages of EyeQue Vision Tester
The test results generate by the vision tester, are accurate and up to date.
Tests can be done in a few minutes
With the EyeQue Vision tester, the test can be done in only a few minutes without any hassle. The device is very easy to use and there are no long procedures to opt for using the device.
Tracking Vision Overtime
The vision tester helps in tracking the eye vision over time. The device can be used again and again to test your vision and generate accurate results.
The product has a website that provides all the details regarding its usage and any query that the consumer might have. The website is easy to use by any age group.
Order Online your EyeQue
You can easily order EyeQue online from the website without any complications.
Disadvantages of EyeQue Vision Tester
Many people could not understand how to use the app. The interface could be a little easier to operate.
The product requires an annual subscription for it to work which is a problem for many customers.
Design of EyeQue Vision Tester
In the box, Vision Check device comes with an optical smartphone attachment, a safety band, a PD Check pupillary distance tool and a quick start guide. To use this you will need a smartphone running Android 4.x or iOS 9.3. Most smartphones these days meet these requirements, and they come with the pixel per inch density of 250. The optical smartphone attachment is quality made. There is a silicon cup at one end against which you rest your eye when taking the test, and micro-suction tape at the other end for attaching to your smartphone.
The top of the device houses, there are three touch sensors that are used when navigating the eye test. On the side, there is a physical power button and a charging port right next to it. To refuel, simply you slot the Micro USB cord into the charging port and a USB power source at the other end. It is important that a standard cable is used rather than using a proprietary one. Those of you who tend to have a lot of gadgets often end up using the same cables for multiple devices. A full charge from zero takes about an hour and a half for the device to charge. After that, the battery will keep going for about 2 months with average use.
This equals to around 3 hours of continuous use. A quick 15 minutes top-up is enough to achieve a 25% charge. The power button doubles as an LED indicator light. The blinking blue color means the device is working. This will turn into a solid Blue when Vision Check is paired to your phone. Blinking Red light means the battery is low; a solid Red light that it is charging and no light means the charging is complete (or that the device is off). The system of the built-in motor is automated. This allows for faster, simpler test-taking. The company has made improvements to aspheric lenses to allow increased visibility, greater accuracy, and faster test experience.
Setup of the Device- EyeQue Vision Testor
- You will need to create an account for using the first time. After downloading the vision check app on your smartphone, you create your account and answer a few basic questions. It is recommended to take a few practice tests before taking the official test. At first, it might seem difficult, but after some time it will become easier to use.
- To conduct the measurement, the first click on the tab in the app, switch on the Vision check and click start. The blue light on the device will start blinking and then tap on the scan button and select the device once it locates. You will know once it is paired.
- You can then conduct the tests multiple times without any issues. Then you physically attach the vision check to your smartphone screen in the middle of the indicated area. Secure with the rubber safety band.
- The touch sensors should be facing upside and then turn up the volume on your smartphone for full audio instructions.
- You will first need to administer a refractive error test for your right eye, then your left eye. Move the Vision test towards your eye but keeping it from a reading distance, until it touches your eye. You should see a red and a green line when looking through the thing. Keep your other eye open focused on an object in your immediate surroundings.
- The main goal is to overlap the lines until they change to a solid yellow. To move the lines towards or away from each other, simply use the sensors at the top of the device. You will hear a noise which the motor turning on.
- Once done simply click the next button and two more lines will be there but at different angles.
- To finish the test, you have to do this nine times. And then again you do the same thing but for the other eye. After doing it a couple of times, it will not take more than 5 minutes to do this test. It takes full of three eye tests to get your first Eyeglass number.
EyeQue is a worthy product and it saves a lot of money and time. The product is cost-efficient and generates accurate results. EyeQue helps in saving your energy by cutting down your visits to the doctor. The device is cheaper and provides accurate prescriptions. It gives all the details regarding the setting up and also the usage of the device. Moreover, it comes with a warranty and then you have to take an annual subscription.
Read More – Eye Massager